Friday, March 1, 2013

raspberry recovery recipe:



I’m not one to drink protein recovery shakes after workouts (or ever, really), but this one I just made up is so goooood! I don’t want it to end, so I thought I would share -

How to make it:
  • 1 scoop of Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder (I use Arbonne mainly because it’s vegan, but it also doesn’t have the nasty after-taste that normal protein powders have)
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 5 raspberries (+2 more on top)
  • 3 strawberries
  • good handful of spinach
You could easily double this to make a full glass, but I just needed something to tide me over until lunch after yoga (not to mention I generally despise protein shakes). Also, the berries on top make a perfect contrast to everything in the shake since they’re so fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...